Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Girl Imitation


Boy
Always mind your manners, say please and thank you, never talk with your mouth full, or eat with your elbows off the table.  Respect you elders; actually respect anyone and everyone you meet.  Always get dressed before you leave your house, pajamas are for the house not for the rest of the world to see. What if I am only going to the store and back. Well then put on some pant and a sweatshirt on, because trust me nobody wants to see you in your pajamas. Always clean up after yourself, put away your things, and keep a clean house.  Macke sure your house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy.  When you meet a lady make her feel special, like she is the only women in the world. Never hit, yell, put her down, or say mean thing to her. Tell her every morning how beautiful she looks and how much your love her. Most importantly remember your mother never forget the one that raised you. And always remember I love you forever, like you for always, as long as I am still living my baby you will be.  

4 comments:

  1. So many things I love about this! I love the line about getting dressed before leaving the house, having your house clean enough to be healthy but dirty enough to be happy, and the last line "I love you forever, like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you will be." My mom used to sing that song to me when I was younger :) very well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the part when you talk about how to treat woman. i find that very important because no one wants to see a rude and impolite boy. I also like the part when you talk about wearing pajamas in public. I feel like a lot of people do that and it bothers me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the part about not going out in public with pajamas on.. I remember my dad just being in awe when he would see someone in sweatpants doing grocery shopping. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange...no parent delivered the advice about a house being clean enough to be healthy but dirty enough to be happy...yet my house is living proof of those words ;)

    ReplyDelete