Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mrs. Mallard facebook


1.       Anyone prayers are much need for me and my family

2. Though your simile is gone forever, and you hand I cannot touch I still have many memories of the one I loved so much, you memory is my keepsake, with which I’ll never part. God has you in his keeping, I have in my heart.  Sadly missed, but never forgotten.

3. Why get up there is nothing to look forward to

4. Lonely and heart broken

5.  Don’t feel good today

6. Best thing in the world just happened! My husband is still alive

7. I will never take my time with him again for grated

8.  Hopefully these days will never end

9. I don’t fell the best today

10. Never thought I could get a second chance at love, I don’t know what I would do without my husband
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Train_Wreck_of_1918

1 comment:

  1. Awww...This, of course, tells us that she may have had a change of heart upon her husband's return home. It's nice to think that. I've always been a little disturbed by this story--the idea that, in the space of an hour, a person could not only come to terms with the loss of a spouse but be overjoyed!

    ReplyDelete