Wednesday, February 27, 2013

dialogue


This is a scene where a two roommates where sitting in their apartment talking about their day.

First roommate: you will never believe what I saw today

Second roommate: what?

First: I saw a mom and a child…

Second: oh cool I see a mom and a child everyday (as she giggles)

First: oh shut up, anyways I saw this mom and this child shopping and the child was throwing this huge fit because they wanted something and mom wasn’t giving it to them.

Second:  Wow if I ever did that I would have been spanked and out of that store in a heartbeat!

First: yeah me too, but the cool part is that the mom actually did something about it.

Second: that is very rare these days

First she actually punished the child in the middle of the store got what they wanted and left.

Second: I am glad that she is actually not giving into her child like most parents do these days.

Frist: me too.

Then  the two roommates go back talking about their day and doing homework.

1 comment:

  1. I admire the realistic dialogue (especially the one roommate interrupting the story to be a smart arse). However, there isn't any real conflict revealed...

    ReplyDelete