Thursday, May 2, 2013

Best of/Worst of....


I did not have a favorite, poem or a least favorite poem; I really do not like poetry

My favorite short story would have to be “girl” because it sounds like my mother when I get home, do this, and don’t do this kind of a thing. Least favorite would have to be “Bartleby”, just slow and really did not like the style.

Yes, I think I was a good story and teach us about the “American Dream”, how to work for what you want, and not everyone knows what they want in life.

I really did not care for Hollywood’s version of Bartleby because I did not like the story, but Death of a Salesman was not bad to watch. Watching the movies do help you understand more of what is going on, because you and visually see it.

I do not have a favorite in class activity, I like it when different teachers came in and talked.

No I do not miss that we did not have presentations.

 I really did not like the blog post; I do not like other students reading my work. So no, I do not have a favorite or least favorite blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Students need to get used to the concept of audience, which necessarily includes more than just the teacher.

    ReplyDelete